What about cookies
How disable cookies
Chrome › For further informations visit.
Chrome (Android e iOS) › For further informations visit.
Mozilla Firefox › For further informations visit.
Internet Explorer › For further informations visit.
Safari › For further informations visit.
Safari iOS (mobile devices) › For further informations visit.
Opera › For further informations visit.
- the acquisition of requested data is assumed as a necessary part for entering into, and executing, a contract for the provision of Services, as found in the contract’s terms and conditions as well as for all resulting activities in the interest of our customers;
- we shall store technical data relating to the connections (logs) in order to permit security controls required by law, improve the quality of the services offered and customize them in relation to the customers’ needs;
- as connected to specific services and stated in the General Conditions, stored data may also be used in order to send periodical email messages containing advertisement, promotional material, internal announcements, promotional initiatives and sale announcements;
- personal data, collected and stored in data banks, will be processed by employees and/or collaborators of the designated Holder of personal data, and will not be communicated or dispersed to third parties, except in cases foreseen and as permitted by the present law;
- the customer corcerned may exercise the rights provided by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, and in particular may obtain the confirmation of the existence of data regarding him/her, the cancellation of data treated in violation of the above mentioned law, the updating and rectification of his/her own data, in compliance with cases foreseen and as permitted by the same law. Furthermore, at any time – by exercising the right to withdraw from all the services subscribed – it is possible to request the total cancellation of data provided.
The Holder of the treatment of data is SkyLab Italia, which may use it for all purposes outlined in the disclosure agreement. Upon the subscription or access of the various services, the names of possible further Owners and Holders of the data usage will be communicated.
If needed, we may communicate personal data to its subsidiaries, in order to ensure that all activities, related or pertaining to the service provision, will be properly carried out.
By using the services on the portal and/or giving consent at the time of registration, those who browse on the site guarantee that any personal data supplied to us are correct, true and up-to-date. Furthermore, they make the commitment to update the data registered, as needed.