Together Jazz, the LMS system for corporate training
End-to-end process governance
Together Jazz provides an integrated tool for managing end-to-end training processes supporting all involved stakeholders in activity planning, operational management, delivery, accounting and control.
Innovative on-line training delivery methods
Flipped Classroom (FC) is the new module of the Jazz platform for planning and delivering on-line courses that overcomes the limitations of the current e-learning systems. FC enables you to create modular courses with the possibility of using on-line contents in any format and in an integrated manner (video, webinar, internal communication tools, internet resources, SCORM, etc.) supporting the teaching activity with advanced collaboration and gamification functions.
Management of faculty trainers
Faculty is the portal for internal and external trainers that contains all the suite modules. It allows to:
This module includes a new set of services for training activities using mobile (tablets and smartphones) and digital signage (monitors, interactive whiteboards and totems) devices. The Smart Solutions broaden the services offered by the Together Jazz suite and/or allows access to the web services from mobile devices. This module includes the Mobile-Classroom solution that enables classroom activities to be managed using tablets that can be integrated with the back-office systems and the devices present in the classroom (e.g. e-boards, video conferences, etc.).
Together Jazz is a complete, modular system that ensures a proper management of all the processes that are part of personnel training.
Budget activity allows to constantly monitor spendings and compare estimates, planning and final balance of the training activities. Several budget lines and/or initiatives can be defined according to how spending is to be monitored. Each budget line can be set within the organizational structure to the desired depth.
The budget can be compiled in top-down, bottom-up or mixed mode, involving the local and line managers. The authorization workflow can also be personalized for single budget lines.
Using the Training Matrix, the required training of all areas of the company can be structured and defined.
The manager will elaborate the personal training plans on the basis of this requirement.
A personalized authorization flow may also be associated with the training plans.
All employees will have a self-service portal to:
• manage their training plan (registration in Self-Service)
• manage their training calendar
• gain access to classroom course information and material
• gain access to the on-line courses
• interact with course managers, instructors and other participants
• manage authorization requests (also for external training)
• manage training plans for their collaborators
The backoffice portal can be used to control all the training management and planning aspects including:
• Catalogue management
• Project or new initiative management
• Edition planning
• Logistics management
• Operational reporting
• Financed training management
• External training management
• Supplier management
Support to managers
Jazz allows to actively involve local managers, HR business partners as well as those in charge of specific sector that requires special training (e.g. compliance or HSE). Through the utilization of dedicated to them portal, they can be involved into the process of budget and training plan definition and be supported in the management and monitoring of the training activities for their population (e.g. a department) and/or their reference sector (e.g. HSE training).
Jazz permits full management of suppliers and customers and associated accounting cycles (receivable and payable).
Integration with the ERP system enables the accounting transactions (e.g. orders, incoming goods, invoicing) to be managed directly from Jazz within the life cycle of the single edition.
Structure and Functionality
Jazz is a customizable platform that can be integrated with the company systems to manage all the processes involved in personnel training. The solution provides an integrated tool for the end-to-end management of processes and assistance with the planning, managing, training, accounting and control activities in support of all the participants involved.
Jazz combines all the functions necessary to extend all the processes and training delivery in a single system so as to get maximum benefit in terms of ROI and operational efficiency on both the central and local levels.
• Governance of the entire training process on a single system
• Efficiency of all operational processes
• Full involvement of all the participants through the 4 front-end portals
• Innovative on-line training delivery models with the possibility of using existing or external contents
• Saving in the design of on-line contents and courses
• Full support for the operational delivery activities
• Management of the instructor faculty integrated with the planning and delivery processes
• Full visibility and control of training data
• Efficiency in accounting management (payable and receivable cycle) through integration with the ERP systems
• Glocal training management processes
• Management of all types of training (catalogue, project, internal and external)
Fill in the form to request our documentation. You will be contacted by our collaborator as soon as possible.