Being the software suppliers that support human resources, we have asked ourselves what helps our clients and prospect to evaluate numerous technological offers, present today on the market. Vendor rating remains a basic factor to find a right direction in the mare magnum maze, where it is rather hard to make a rational choice.
Nowadays, companies almost never remain without solutions for the personnel management and training. To replace existing products (replacement market), perhaps inadequate ones, requires excellent competitive analysis capabilities. In-depth knowledge of the market allows to show up the competitive advantage of less advertised and well-known platforms.
How to avoid the risk of wrong investment?
Some questions are fundamental:
– Capability: “How could technological solutions help the management of HR processes? What scale of benefits will they produce at the operational level?”
– Viability: “Will this proposal have positive effects on the target market? What makes this solution more attractive than another one and what are the main competitors to consider?”
The market is full of proposals, to have clear ideas what value can be generated for a specific segment / Industry makes a difference. To customize your own value proposition is the logical consequence of the attention to your interlocutor.
From benefits to the valuable service for your client
The most successful are the providers that are able to translate the impacts of their actions into business value for the customer. The simpler is the mental connection between the use of the service and the achievement of its objectives, the more probability has the result to be considered achieved. Turning the benefits into tangible value requires a deep understanding of both the expectations of specific audience and the impact that the service is able to provide.
The numbers speak for themselves
Where it is possible to provide replacement program study case (“When our software has replaced another, bringing additional value to the business in reference?”), the customer will have data and adequate metrics for comparison. The benefits of a product must be quantified highlighting key achievements, the return on investment and business results.
What distinguishes Together from other approaches?
– We carefully read all kinds of important documents of the last 6-12 months of activity produced by the customer to align with the business of the company;
– We organize periodic follow-ups with each interlocutor to understand opinions, concerns and needs;
– We focus on a current offer but also on possibilities to improve in order to guarantee the expected success;
– We try to optimize time and reduce the waste, focusing on the key issues;
– We help the interlocutor to understand in which direction the product is going;
– We demonstrate objectively the advantages and savings;
– We evaluate what makes our customers feel truly satisfied with our services.
Companies respond to completely different from the past challenges. Technology platforms must be not only data entry tools, but dynamic means to make decisions, offering something different from what already exists (operative word: refresh!)
Eg. The number of people over 50 is increasing in organizational reality. Their skills aren’t clear. The technologies may help to answer some fundamental questions: “how many have I trained? How do I plan new hirings? What do I mean by talent? How do I keep the best? How can I overcome the resistance to change in companies that keep up certain continuity? Can I guarantee a constant feedback? “
To know more about our offer, contact us!